East Cork Business & Tourism Awards 2019
There are 11 Awards categories, businesses can enter up to 2 categories plus nominate someone else for East Cork Young Business Person of the Year and entry is FREE.
This is a great way of putting your business in the spotlight. Whether your business is large or small, newly formed or established for years, this is an opportunity to show the region why you're the best at what you do. If you're proud of what you've achieved then we'd love to hear from you.
The Awards categories are
- Best Artisan Food Producer
- Best Use of Digital
There are some great benefits to businesses entering the awards
- A great way to raise acompany’s profile.
- A great way to team build by recognising & celebrating the hard work of employees.
- A great marketing and PR opportunity if a business isshortlisted, becomes a category winner or even wins the overall East Cork Business of the Year award.
- All shortlisted companies (3 per category) will receive lots of publicity including a profile article & photograph in a special East Cork Business & Tourism Awards supplement to be published in the East Cork Journal ahead of a Gala Awards event to be held in November
- All Awards category winners will receive lots of publicity via the East Cork Journal newspaper and digital media, a framed certificate and trophy and a special logo that can be used on marketing materials.
- Runners up will also receive publicity via the East Cork Journal newspaper and digital media, a framed certificate and a special logo that can be used on marketing materials
Below is a link to the website, where you can get all the details and of course enter, or pick up an entry form from all East Cork branches of AIB. I also attach a copy of the entry form for you to download and print.
Best of luck!
https://www.corkcountybusinessandtourismawards.ie/Back to news